The Hof Ter Dampoort is a modern reception room in a beautifully renovated old textile factory. It is ideal for all sorts of events like receptions, expositions, seminars, product launch, teambuilding, workshops, …
It is very centrally located, only a few kilometers away from the E40 and the R4. It is also very accessible by public transport with the railway station Gent Dampoort only 300 meters away.
There is no parking space foreseen at the reception room itself, but there is a huge parking next to the railway station only 300 meters away from the Hof Ter Dampoort.
- Size : 400 square meters
- Capacity: 35 to 300 persons
Click on the icon to see the floor plan of the hall
- VZW Kriskras
- BVBA Stationary
- BVBA Deschryver Kitchen Supplies
- KBC Bank
- De Blok
- Contextomy: The Art of Quoting out of Context (F3Focus and Arne Jennard Photography) (exhibition)
- Sint Lucas
- Academy of Fine Arts Ghent (art exhibition)
- Vision (event in collaboration with FFWD Creative Events)